- Shared a heartfelt and inspiring Story of Hope entitled, 'For Art's Sake' by Petrea Hansen Adamidis, Art Therapist.
- Enjoyed several walks with Mia.
- Read an article by Leo Babauta of Zen Habits - 'Zen Mind in the Middle of Chaos & Stress'.
- Made a little video about how I use my journal to clear my head.
- Got our two boys dressed up for World Book Day.
- Went with our youngest son to a poetry competition that he took part in on Saturday. [very proud].
- My writing was featured on Louise Gale's website, 'Your heART Makes a Difference' here. A little snippet... 'All too easily we can go through life with our eyes and heart closed and not be aware of this unfolding tragedy'.
- Wrote a post, Breathe in Light about the chaos of family life and trying to look for the gem amongst it all.
- My idea for self-expressive journalling for the weekend.
- Enjoyed a lovely Mother's Day, here in the UK today. Had breakfast in bed and a fabulous lunch out with my family at a local pub. Perfect day!
- One moment from my week represented by a photo. I have now included a way for everyone to link in their own photo of the week too. Please join me. :)
- Update to Let's Chat - mentor sessions.
- 'Let me introduce myself' video.
Have a lovely week ahead...