Women need real moments
of solitude and self-reflection
to balance out how much
we give away...
By: Barbara De Angelis
Here's my secret! This is my first ecourse and I'm chuffed to bits with it!
It's been on my heart for a very long time and it feels wonderful to be able to share it with you. For years I suffered with depression, anxiety, lack of motivation, discontent and general unhappiness. After seeking help I got better but I was left with a nagging feeling of not knowing who I was or what my life was about. Bit by bit though I started to bloom as I slowly uncovered ways to nourish myself and that was the key to it all!
Since then so much healing has taken place and I now live with immense gratitude, contentment and even though my life is incredible busy, demanding and messy, I have learnt to give myself the greatest and most important gift I can - the gift of my time - a little every day...
This ecourse just might be for you! If you answer yes to any (or all) of the statements below:
- always rushing about and forgetting your own needs
- have difficulty saying ‘no’ if someone asks a favour of you
- never feeling fully rested
- find it hard to just sit without doing anything
- like to take ‘ownership’ of tasks without delegating (because it’s easier that way - supposedly...)
- can you sometimes feel resentful of all that you do and the responsibility of everything? Do you feel like a martyr?
- do you suffer from regular headaches, digestive problems, palpitations, anxiety,
sometimes find everything too much but can’t tell anyone or don’t admit it to yourself
So, what's included in this ecourse?
Bright and colourful painted pages (by me)
PDF document of 41 pages
Lots of journal ideas and prompts
Soulful Practice - Creating an 'Easing into Joy' Inspiration Board
Lots of Soulful Tips
Inspiring quotesMy photography
Examples of my art journal
My favourite resources
Suggestions for Morning/Evening Ritual
Many ideas to get you started with creating Soulful Self-Care time for yourself
Yes, it is in our idleness, in our dreams, that the submerged truth sometimes comes to the top.
- From A Room of One's Own, by Virginia Woolf
If you would like to take the course for FREE whilst working with me one-to-one, please email me: email@example.com.
Start date: Now!
Registration: Open + with no time limit + receive download immediately!
How to purchase!
Just click the 'add to cart' button below to pay using PayPal.
PayPal will automatically convert any currency!
No PayPal account? - don't worry, you can use a credit/debit card - you just check out as a 'guest'.